Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How are you feeling?

Four dreaded words during pregnancy! I know it sounds awful of me for being so annoyed at the fact that friends and family are showing their thoughtfulness. But when someone asks me how I feel, I FEEL like I have just been diagnosed with some kind of terminal disease! I am sure that the people who ask are just trying to be nice, but geeze! I am pregnant.... my belly itches, I have heartburn, I am constantly having to count to ten to keep myself in check, and I have to carry tissues around with me all the time because I never know when I will burst into tears... other than that, I feel great!

One one of my many many pregnancy web sites there is a cartoon of a woman standing on the train. Her t-shirt reads "I am due in March, It's a girl,  No you can't touch my belly, Have a nice day". I want one!

Now don't get me wrong... I love being pregnant and am trying to enjoy every little bit of it until it's over. I guess the "dreaded question" is one that all pregnant women hear repeatedly, and loath!

No comments:

Post a Comment