Friday, November 18, 2011

Hormones Galore!

Have you ever flipped out on someone, and the entire time you are telling yourself that "it's just hormones"... but you can't help yourself? I feel like an alien has taken over my brain sometimes. I know that before I knew I was pregnant Matt and I got into a colossal fight, and I should have known then that something was off. We never fight, accept when I'm pregnant and can't control my freakin emotions! I think a couple of weeks later I finally caved in and took a pregnancy test, squatted down in the middle of the woods thinking "yea right, there's no way!" When I looked down and the stick and saw it was positive I felt my heart fall into my stomach and a sense of DUH! all at the same time. Then the roller coaster really started.. Most days I am a very pleasant person to be around, but every now and then the hormones take over and I can feel myself spiraling out of control. I guess that is one of the things that makes my husband so wonderful... he knows it's just my hormones so he just lets me get it out and waits for me to feel bad and apologize :)

No comments:

Post a Comment