Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Goodbye second trimester... Hello Third

As I move into my third trimester of this pregnancy, I leave the second with a little bit of excitement and a little timidness. You always hear that the second trimester is the easiest. With Amelia, I felt pretty crappy the whole time. But with this pregnancy I have come to feel pretty amazing considering I am incubating a human. I have said previously that sometimes I even forget I am pregnant! I guess the easiest way to describe the pro's and con's is to make a list....

Pro's: Piper has reached viability, We are getting closer and closer to meeting our baby girl, I definitely look pregnant and not so FAT, I am starting to get a little more help now that I am not so mobile

Con's: I feel like a whale :) Piper is getting stronger and stronger (which means that her kicks hurt worse) Hormones are kicking back up again

Now speaking of hormones... I wasn't aware that they return in full force in the third trimester :( So hello crazy Mommy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment